[2015-11-04] KSIEC Fall Meeting in Jeju
- 첨부파일: 151104KSIEC_sangwoo.jpg (0byte)81 2015-12-01 15:08:59
- 첨부파일: 151104KSIEC_jinyong.jpg (0byte)91 2015-12-01 15:08:59
- 첨부파일: 151104KSIEC_yearam.jpg (0byte)85 2015-12-01 15:08:59
- 첨부파일: 151104KSIEC_song-ee.jpg (0byte)75 2015-12-01 15:08:59
- 첨부파일: Sungsan ilchul bong.JPG (0byte)50 2015-12-01 15:08:59
- 첨부파일: Bijarim.JPG (0byte)41 2015-12-01 15:08:59
Sang Woo, Jin Yong, Yearam, and Song-Ee attended The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (KSIEC) Fall Meeting in Jeju from November 4 to 6. Sang Woo gave a poster presentation about his recent study on “Microfluidic Fabrication of Uniform Biphasic Magnetic Janus Microparticles for 2D colloidal array”. Jin Yong about “Silica NPs/Polyelectrolyte Multi-layered Poly(e-caprolactone) Microcapsules with Remarkable Shell Impermeability”. Yearam about “Synthesis of Hydrophobically Associative Cellulose Nanofibers by TEMPO-mediated oxidation”. Song-Ee also about “Highly Sensitive Colloidal Pressure Sensors Fabricated by Using PEDOT:PSS/PEI multi-layered PU Elastomer Microparticles”. It was great experience for us to broaden our scientific knowledge. We could catch two pigeons with one bean with lots of beauty spots and delicious foods in Jeju.